Instagram App Review
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. You can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
- Popular social
- Сan watch photos, videos, and stories of friends
- Сan share your photos and videos
- Frequent updates
- Hashtags and geotags
- Strict Privacy
Users don't like:
- Often lags
- Many people create a fake account
- Not web optimized
- Creates fake life
- False advertising
Why to choose/Best for:
- Free calls
- Free messaging
- Public & private profiles
- Image editing
- Video editing tools
- Text & drawing tools
- Live video streaming
- Stories feature
- Disappearing photos & videos
- Search functionality
- User tagging
- User profiles
- Location tagging
- Private messaging
- Push notifications
- Group messaging
- Get App
- Instagram FAQ
How do I create an Instagram account?
To create an Instagram account from the app:
- Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up With Email or Phone Number (Android) or Create New Account (iPhone), then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Next. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer:
- Go to instagram.com.
- Click Sign up, enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If you sign up with an email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your email to get back into your Instagram account.
How do I update Instagram profile information like my name, username, and email?
You may need to log into your account before you’re able to update your profile information.
To update your profile information, including your username and email address associated with your account:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Type in your information and tap Done (iPhone), (Android) or Submit (computer and mobile browser).
Some profile information isn’t visible to anyone but you. This includes your email address, phone number, and gender.
What can I do if an Instagram username is already claimed but seems inactive?
If a username you want is being used by an account that seems inactive, you can choose an available version of the username. You can add periods, numbers, underscores or abbreviations to help you come up with a username that’s not already in use.
- Android Details
Size: Varies with device Rating: 4.5 Version: Varies with device Content Rating: 12+ Author: Installs: 1,000,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 128.1 MB Rating: 4.8 Version: 136.0 Content Rating: 12+ Author: Instagram, Inc. Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):
Messangers compare table:
|Telegram||Viber||FB Messenger||Skype||Google Hangouts||Kik||Snapchat||Signal|
|Origin Country||Russia||United States||United States||Israel||United States||Estonia||United States||China||Germany||United States||United States|
|Company/Owner||Telegram FZ-LL||Apple Inc.||WhatsApp Inc.||Viber Media S.à r.l.||Skype||Google LLC||Kik Interactive||Snap Inc||Signal Foundation|
|Platforms||Android, iOS, and Desktop||iOS||Android, iOS, and Desktop||Android, iOS, and Desktop||Android, iOS, Desktop and Web||Android, iOS, and Desktop||Android, iOS, and Web||Android and iOS||Android and iOS||Android and iOS||Android and iOS|
|Open-source(code and server)||CLosed Sourse Code for server part and Open-Sourse for protocol and clients app||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Location Identification||Asks user for access||Asks user for access||Asks user for access||Asks user for access||Asks user for access||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Asks user for access||No|
|The Provider is not able to block a user account||is Able/Blocking||No||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking||is Able/Blocking|
Very cool social. network I like
The application is good, but after the last update, I can not post the story.
The application is wonderful, generally interesting, informative, healthy, tasty !!!