Clash Royale App Review
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells, and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Clash Royale is a multiplayer game that pits players in a head-to-head battle on a battlefield. The battlefield contains a player’s “King’s Tower” and a team’s “three” towers and a “King’s Tower” and a team’s “three” towers. The player can choose from a variety of cards to unlock new troops and defenses. They can use the troops and defenses to destroy their opponent’s towers and win the game.
Clash Royale is a mobile app for Android and iOS users which is a strategy game where you unlock cards that you can then use to play your opponent. You collect trophies which are then used to unlock higher leagues. The app is very easy to use. It is free to download and also offers in-app purchases. The app is a strategy game, so you have to plan your moves strategically to win your matches.
When you start a new match in the app, you have to choose from two cards from your deck to use to attack your opponent. You have to upgrade your cards with elixirs or gold so that they can become more powerful. You can use elixirs to upgrade your cards to a certain level. The app is very user-friendly and can be played with a lot of ease.
- Excellent Graphics
- Many Online Players
Users don't like:
- In-App Purchases
- Requires Internet Connection
Why to choose/Best for:
- Various Battle Arenas
- Join or Form Clans
- Real-Time Battles
- Weekly Events
- Get App
- Clash Royale FAQ
Clash Royale FAQ
I lost my account. How do I get it back?
Did you lose your account? We want to help you get it back as fast as possible, so please check out the section below for help that matches your circumstances. You might be able to recover it faster by yourself!
WARNING: If you load multiple accounts on a single device, you may lose access to one or more of them in the process!
I CONNECTED TO GOOGLE+/GOOGLE PLAY BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT
1) Make sure you have added the correct Google Play account to your device.
2) In the in-game settings (top right corner of the main screen), tap on the Google Play button (this button should appear in red). The game should then show the username and XP level of the account that is about to be loaded on the device. After verifying that it is the correct account, tap “Yes”.
I CONNECTED TO GAME CENTER BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT
1) Log into Game Center using the e-mail address that you originally connected to your account. To do this, go to your device settings > Game Center > Apple ID.
2) Once you’re logged into the correct Game Center/Apple ID, the game will prompt a message asking you to load the correct account. If you can’t retrieve your lost account with the address you’re using now, it’s probably not the right one.
I STILL DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!
In that case, press the big red “NO” button below and reply with the following details:
1. Exact Username and Clan Name of your lost account (or player tag if possible)
2. Exact XP level of your lost account
3. Explain how you lost the account
IMPORTANT: Devices that do not support Google Play cannot be used to back up your account.
Clash Royale does not support emulators; it is impossible to recover a lost account if you are playing on a Blackberry, Nokia X-Series, Kindle HD, or any other platform not supported by the game.
I connected to Game Center but my account isn’t loading!
It’s extremely important to use the correct credentials when logging in, so please make sure you’re connecting to the right Game Center account. If you can’t prompt your desired account with the email address you’re using now, that means you are not using the right one.
To properly access your account, please:
1) Login using the e-mail address originally used to sync your account
2) If it’s an old email, contact Apple Support to recover your account’s information.
Supercell cannot access Game Center account info, as we only see related accounts as a numerical value. Given the fact, we need help from both you and Apple in finding the correct login details used for recovering your account.
I connected to Google Play but my account isn't loading!
It’s extremely important to use the correct credentials when logging in, so please make sure you’re connecting to the right Google Play account. If you can’t prompt your desired account with the email address you’re using now, that means it’s probably not the right one.
To properly access your account, please:
1) Make sure you have added the correct Google Play account to your Android device
2) In the in-game settings, tap on ‘Google Play Sign-in’ and connect with the e-mail address originally used to sync your account (the one you have lost)
3) If your account was linked to an old email that you no longer have access to, contact Google Support (https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery) to recover your account’s information.
Supercell cannot access information related to your Google Play account, so we need the help of both you and Google to find the correct login details that will let you recover your game account.
- Android Details
Size: 107M Rating: 4.3 Version: 3.2.4 Content Rating: 7+ Author: Supercell Installs: 100,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 158.7 MB Rating: 4.7 Version: 3.2.2 Content Rating: 9+ Author: Supercell Oy Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):