Xodo PDF Reader & Editor App Review
Xodo is an all-in-one PDF reader and PDF annotator/editor. With Xodo, you can read, annotate, sign, and share PDFs and fill in PDF forms, plus sync with Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
The app is free and has a variety of features available to users. With this app, you can highlight text, change the font size and style, make annotations on the document, add notes, add bookmarks, and view your comments in an easy-to-navigate list. The app is available for IOS and Android devices, and the developers are constantly updating it.
The developers of the app, DigiDNA always have new updates. They have always been innovating and changing their app to fit the needs of their customers. For example, in their most recent update, they have added the ability to change the color of the text. In addition to that, there is a new feature where you can select the color for the highlights you would like to make. Currently, the app is available for iOS and Android devices. If you are looking to use the app for reading PDFs, there is a separate app called Xodo PDF Reader. But if you would like to make edits to the PDF, there is a separate app called Xodo PDF Editor. A lot of people like to use Xodo PDF Editor for the ability to edit PDFs.
It is the perfect app for those who are looking for an easy-to-access PDF Editor. One of the best features of this app is that the developers are constantly updating it. For example, it has a new feature that allows you to change the color of text within the document. In addition, you can also select the highlight color you want to use. There is also a separate app called Xodo PDF editor if you would like to edit PDFs.
- Great handling for S-Pen/Digitizer
- No ads
- The app can reflow any PDF for an enhanced reading on small terminals. The process is a bit slow but works for every PDF.
- PDF can be read from SD Card
- Very good support
- Works great with diverse cloud services (e.g. Seafile) and saves changed documents on the fly in the cloud
- Efficient user interface
Users don't like:
- Lag when reading. When switching pages, there can be some lag and a re-zoom of the page.
Why to choose/Best for:
- Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
- Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text and more
- Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
- Annotate PDFs with others in real-time
- Fill PDF forms and sign documents
- Take notes on blank PDFs
- Powerful file organizer
- Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
- Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to us
- Get App
- Xodo PDF Reader & Editor FAQ
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor FAQ
Creating a new PDF (blank or from an image)
With Xodo, you can create a new PDF by creating a blank PDF or creating a PDF from an image.
- Tap the Browse Folders tab.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to create your new PDF. You can always move it to another location later.
- Tap the Add button.
To create a blank PDF:
- In the Create dialog, tap Blank PDF.
- In the Create Blank Document dialog, enter a document title, select Letter or A4 for page size, then enter the number of pages you want for your document (between 1 and 1000). When you’re finished, tap OK.
To create a PDF from an image:
- In the Create dialog, tap PDF from Image.
- If you already have an image you want to create a PDF from, tap Photos or another photo storage app to select the image you want. You can also tap Camera to take a photo to turn into a PDF.
- Android Details
Size: Varies with device Rating: 4.7 Version: 5.0.10 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Xodo Technologies Inc. Installs: 10,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 43.4 MB Rating: 4.0 Version: 4.4.3 Content Rating: 4+ Author: Xodo Technologies Inc. Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):
I highly recommend this application.
I’m really impressed and I’m sure others who are using it are impressed too.
I tried many PDF readers and this is the most amazing one
it’s good app.but I can’t use it..
The app works well and allows me to read my PDFs and to switch between them.
Awesome awesome A Flexible, efficient en Reliable App Makes reading PDF’s EASY! Wise ones made this absolutely ✋ y App.