The popularity of mobile devices is growing every day, and with them, the popularity of mobile applications is growing. Indeed, with their help, the usual telephone that we use every day turns into a multifunctional mobile device.
Mobile apps create success stories in the marketplace, but only those with impressive functionality and strong online visibility. The best other mobile app owners can take is to plan a solid mobile app marketing strategy that will help them cope with this challenging competitive world.
New sites can provide more impressive download rates and user numbers. Search engine optimization plays an important role and can significantly increase traffic to Your app download page. It is time to add Your apps to our site!
If you want to add Your app please fill the form below.
Minimum app requirements:
- 50 000 Google Play or App Store installs
- 500 user reviews in stores
- Unique design
If your app doesn’t meet the requirements there is only paid submission available.
Fill this form to request app review:
What do mobile apps give users?
Why is the promotion of mobile applications necessary? What do they give users and why is their number growing every year? Experts point out several advantages of mobile applications, thanks to which, by investing in their development, companies will be able to win the competition.
- Availability. People often don’t have time to access long sessions from their desktop. It is very important for them to spend more time on other things and at work. Mobile apps allow the user to access all data with one click on their mobile screen.
- Value for every client. Applications are made for specific purposes and each user can choose the application that he needs. There are mobile news apps for breaking news and articles, apps for secure bookings while on the go or in a hotel, entertainment apps for connecting with other users, and more.
- In short, mobile apps are designed to improve the user experience. If the app is convenient and useful, it will remain popular, which will benefit the business.
- An effective branding tool. Mobile apps are very useful for promoting a business or brand. If your focus is on branding with a mobile app, don’t forget about app design and promotion. Experienced app designers will make your app elegant and user-friendly. If a mobile app increases brand value, the ROI will be higher in terms of sales and traffic.
- Greater competitiveness. Mobile apps are very useful for small businesses. As you know, most small businesses are not interested in launching their own mobile applications. So it’s best to take this opportunity and always present your brand using the latest technology. People like to be updated with trends. Mobile apps also enable consumers to respond to all of their queries in less time with one touch.
- A new channel for communication. Mobile apps act as a reliable bridge with businesses and consumers. Mobile apps offer direct communication with business experts in a few clicks, for free. Communication channels are also useful for location-based activities. For example, you need to call a restaurant to book a table in the traditional way, but now this can be done using the app. It’s like 24/7 support.