Gardenscapes App Review
Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists and turns to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory. Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler, and a funny dog!
- Beautiful art
- Story and play meld seamlessly
- Garden design is a fun side activity
Users don't like:
- With only 15 rooms, it gets a bit repetitive
- Hint systems are unoriginal
Why to choose/Best for:
- Addictive gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and be part of a breath-taking adventure all at once
- Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
- Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
- An adorable puppy who is always there to cheer you up
- An in-game social network you can use to keep tabs on everything
- Different areas in the garden, each with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, an old mansion, and much more
- A community that comes first — be neighbors with your Facebook friends
- A super addicting game you can even play offline
- Get App
- Gardenscapes FAQ
How often are new levels released?
We release new levels every week! We test all the levels before releasing them so that they’re interesting to beat, they aren’t like the levels you’ve already beaten, and to make sure you don’t have to purchase anything to beat them. That’s why they appear in the game in small amounts but regularly. Keep track of notifications and check the News section in the game settings so you don’t miss any new levels.
How do I play Gardenscapes?
In Gardenscapes, you beat match-3 levels while you restore a garden. Match-3 levels are an essential part of the game—beating them gives you the stars you need to restore the garden and advance through the storyline. You also earn coins for beating levels. They can be used to purchase match-3 boosters (Bombs, Dynamite and Rainbow Blast, Rainbow Blast) and additional moves. Boosters can help you beat harder levels.
To beat levels, you need to complete level goals. Make matches with three or more pieces of the same kind to achieve the goals.
Use the stars you earn by beating levels to complete tasks in the garden. Each level you beat earns you a star.
There are always events and competitions going on in the game. You can access them after you beat a certain number of levels.
How do I play match-3 levels?
– You have to complete one or more goals to beat match-3 levels. The goals are displayed before you begin each level.
– Match three or more pieces of the same type to complete goals and progress through the levels.
– There are various obstacles that make the levels more challenging.
– You usually have a limited number of moves for each level, so use them wisely.
Tips for hard levels
Some levels are really hard to beat, though none are impossible! Don’t give up, and be careful when formulating your strategy. Here are some general tips for you:
– Check the goals before levels start and try to match the pieces you need first in order to complete levels faster.
– Examine the game field before starting and plan your first moves in advance rather than making random matches.
– Don’t follow the clues suggested by the game all the time, as they are not always your best option. Only use them when you don’t see any other possible matches.
– Try to make matches at the bottom of the field, since falling pieces increase your chances of getting automatic matches.
– Try to make bigger matches so you can get more powerful power-ups!
– Try to detonate several power-ups at a time to charge the Rainbow Blast faster!
What’s a booster? What are they for?
Boosters are power-ups that help you beat tough levels. You can:
– buy boosters when you’re playing a level (in the case of the Shovel, Rake, and Gardening Glove) or before the start of a level.
– get them as bonuses at the end of game days.
– win them in the Lucky Spin.
– get them as a reward for participating in events and competitions.
– win them in competitions in the official game communities.
- Android Details
Size: 148M Rating: 4.2 Version: 4.3.0 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Playrix Installs: 100,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 388.2 MB Rating: 4.5 Version: 4.3.0 Content Rating: 4+ Author: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):