Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App Review
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Gigantic and a blast to explore
- No shortage of fun things to do
Users don't like:
- Combat is still clunky
- The graphics are still ugly and blocky
Why to choose/Best for:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette, and improved character models
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
- Get App
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas FAQ
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas FAQ
How to recruit a gangster into my gang?
That’s easy, just go to a member of the Orange Grove Street and aim at him (the right mouse button – default) and press G at your keyboard. From that moment, the gangster has become your gang member. That means he follows you anywhere, he shoots at members of other gangs and he also protects you;o). If you don’t want the guy to follow you anymore, aim at him and press key H. The maximum number of gang members depends on the level of your respect.
How to start a gang war?
Simply find the area of the enemy gang in Los Santos and kill several of its members. Then, the note about the unleashing war will turn up. Armor and health will start to show up around you, so don’t forget to pick them up! Sometimes, it might easily happen that the enemy gang will attack you!
How to get muscles?
You’ll get muscles mainly by working out in a gym, where you have lots of choices for how to improve your physique. But be careful! You are allowed to be in a gym for at most 5 GTA hours every day. (1 GTA hour = 1 real minute).
- Android Details
Size: 15M Rating: 4.5 Version: 2.00 Content Rating: 18+ Author: Rockstar Games Installs: 1,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 2.1 GB Rating: 4.6 Version: 2.2 Content Rating: 17+ Author: Rockstar Games, Inc. Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):