Vikings: War of Clans App Review
The era of epic conquests and grand deeds has come. Only you have the right to decide the fate of the empire. Make your kingdom inviolable, become the leader of a powerful army, and write your name into the history of the North!
- Excellent graphics and animation
- Deep strategic gameplay
Users don't like:
- Requires fullscreen
- Slow load times
- Questionable cash shop
Why to choose/Best for:
- Traditional City-Building Gameplay – Construct and fortify a multitude of buildings, including a Palace, Hero’s Abode, and Oracle building that supports your militaristic efforts
- Massive Amount of Units – Train Mercenaries, Horsemen, Archers, Stalkers, Shieldmaidens, Demons and more to bravely face your foes
- Heroes and Equipment Crafting – Customize a Hero by allocating their skills and equipping them with crafted armor from the Forge
- Join a Clan – Join a group of like-minded warriors in the battle for the Places of Power and the top of the ranking boards
- Global PvP – Fight over Places of Power with other Clans, reigning dominant when your Clan conquers it
- Get App
- Vikings: War of Clans FAQ
Vikings: War of Clans FAQ
How do I earn achievements?
Open the Menu and select the Achievements section. By hitting any achievement, you can view the requirements for earning it. Some achievements have hidden requirements, so perform various deeds to try to earn them.
What should I do if I can't log into my account?
Read the instructions in the corresponding section on the portal and try to log into your account again. If that doesn’t work, please contact the Support Team, specifying the coordinates of the Town you cannot gain access to.
Why is the Peace Treaty no longer active?
This happens when the Peace Treaty expires or you send a troop to perform offense, espionage, or an Onslaught. This boost is also deactivated in the Forest of Rocks in Jotunheim. You can find out the reason by contacting the Support Team.
How do I change my home Kingdom?
You can permanently move to another Kingdom using the Novice’s Relocation item if your Palace is below level 6, or the Drakkar item if your Palace is level 21 or above.
Where can I find my account ID?
To find out your ID, open the Menu and then go to the “About the game” section.
- Android Details
Size: Varies with device Rating: 4.5 Version: Varies with device Content Rating: 7+ Author: Plarium LLC Installs: 10,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 270.2 MB Rating: 4.4 Version: 4.9.0 Content Rating: 9+ Author: Plarium LLC Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):