Pixlr App Review
The Pixlr mobile app allows users to apply alterations to their photos from their mobile devices. It is a powerful photo editor that has more than 250 filters, stickers, textures, and tools to choose from. Photos can be retouched as well as edited and shared. The app is free and easy to use. It is available for both iOS and Android devices.
This app is very easy to use and has the same quality as editing a photo in Photoshop on your computer. It has many features that will help you make your photos the best they can be. You can remove red-eye, fix the lighting, and add nice effects like vintage color. There are four different categories of filters that you can use on your photos, such as grunge, vintage, black and white, and hipster. This app will also help you share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Customizable interface
- Supports layers and masks
- Opens photos from desktop or URLs
Users don't like:
- Distracting ads
- Requires Flash
- May be replaced soon
Why to choose/Best for:
- Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background
- Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix
- Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency
- Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor, and more)
- Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools
- Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur
- Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image a look and feel you want
- Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades
- Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from
- Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you
- Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button
- Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving
- Get App
- Pixlr FAQ
Why is my Pixlr Mobile application not working?
You may want to restart your app to see if it works. If it doesn’t, try restarting your mobile device. If the problem still persist, please click on the ‘Restore Purchase’ button in your settings. Do allow some time for your app to be updated, and please ensure that your OS is up to date.
- Android Details
Size: 28M Rating: 4.4 Version: 3.4.29 Content Rating: 3+ Author: 123RF Limited Installs: 50,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 134.8 MB Rating: 3.9 Version: 3.4.12 Content Rating: 4+ Author: 123RF Limited Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):