Messenger App Review
Be together whenever with a simple way to text, video chat, and rally the group.
- Easy to use
- No hidden fees, but data usage may apply if Wi-Fi isn’t available
- A large selection of stickers, GIFs, and emojis
- High definition video chat
- Ability to personalize group chat with a name and photo
- The payment feature is a safe and secure way to send money to family and friends
Users don't like:
- Takes up storage space
- Frequent notifications, although there is an option to turn some notifications off
- It can drain your device’s battery quickly
- Terms and conditions must be accepted before you can use Facebook Messenger
Why to choose/Best for:
- Voice and video calls
- Photos and videos
- Voice messages
- Group chat
- Get App
- Messenger FAQ
How does the Messenger Platform work?
When a person sends a message to a business on Messenger and as long as this Page uses an app to partially or fully automate conversations, the following will happen. The Facebook server sends webhooks to the URL of the business server, where the messaging app is hosted. Using the Send API, the app can respond to the person on Messenger. In this way, developers can build guided conversations to lead people through an automated flow or build an app to serve as a bridge between your agents and your business presence on Messenger.
The Messenger Platform does not require any payment to use. It is meant for businesses to handle inquiries from their customers. Once you build your experience for your customers to interact with, you can then leverage Ads to bring people to your experience, like for example Click-to-Messenger Ads or Inbox Ads.
- Android Details
Size: Varies with device Rating: 4.2 Version: Varies with device Content Rating: 3+ Author: Installs: 1,000,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 72 MB Rating: 4.2 Version: 262.0 Content Rating: 12+ Author: Facebook, Inc. Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):