Lords Mobile: Battle of the Empires App Review
The world has changed after the first emperor’s death. Driven by their ambition and greed, Lords seek power and shatter the peace that once reigned. The Land has been split into myriad clashing kingdoms, many declaring themselves the rightful heirs to the throne. Countless monsters have risen from the depths to wreak havoc across the battle-scarred lands. The endless war for glory and power has begun, and the time for a hero to rise up has come…
- The Hero battle mode is lots of fun
Users don't like:
- Opening tutorial is very drawn-out
- City management mechanics and hands-off army battles are dull
Why to choose/Best for:
- Global PvP – fight over powerful bases in the center of each kingdom, dominate other players’ headquarters, and come to your allies’ aid when they are being attacked
- Hero Battles – recruit a variety of heroes and level them up in Hero Battles, a game mode that involves RPG-style battles against bosses, utilizing targeted skills to secure victory
- Equipment Crafting – collect resources to craft powerful equipment for your heroes, offering benefits both for the game’s hero battles and its all-out army vs. army wars
- Join a Clan – join a group of like-minded warriors in the battle for domination and to climb to the top of the rankings
- Variety of Units – train soldiers in your barracks, upgrading your barracks and researching new units over time to access more powerful units in higher tiers for use in wars
- Get App
- Lords Mobile: Battle of the Empires FAQ
Lords Mobile: Battle of the Empires FAQ
What can I expect in Lords Mobile?
Lords Mobile is an MMO strategy game with players from all over the globe. In the game, players are the rulers of their Turf. Players have to work to develop their Turf, expand their Castle, raise their army, and compete against others. Players can choose to join a Guild, and work together with guildmates to further their goals.
How do I protect my Turf?
Activate a Shield to protect your Turf from attacks. While it is active, the Shield will ensure that your Turf cannot scout or attack by other players. You can also send your troops to the Shelter. If your Turf is attacked, troops in the Shelter will not be harmed. Troops can also be sent to a guildmate who is shielded as a Garrison or Reinforcements.
How can I check or move to other Kingdoms?
Tap the Kingdom Map button located on the bottom left corner to go to the Kingdom Map, then tap on the globe button to go to the World Map. Tap on a Kingdom to check out its Kingdom Map. Tap on an empty tile and select Relocate or Migrate to transfer your Turf. Players can only move to a Kingdom where migration is restricted if it is older than their home Kingdom.
New players can use a Novice Relocator to transfer their Turf to another Kingdom. The Novice Relocator can only be used at Castle Level 5 or lower, and within 7 days after starting the game. After this point, players must use a Migration Scroll to transfer their Turf to another Kingdom.
How can I get more Gems?
- Join a Guild for the first time
- Open Guild Gifts
- Open the Mystery Box
- Monsters may drop Gems
- Participate in events
- Gather Gem Lodes
- Attack the Guardians in the Labyrinth
- The top 5,000 players in the Colosseum will get Gems
- Deposit Gems in the Treasure Trove to earn more over time
- Some Familiar skills will grant you Gems
- Link your account (does not apply to Facebook links)
- Purchase packs in the Mall
- Android Details
Size: 73M Rating: 4.1 Version: 2.21 Content Rating: 7+ Author: IGG.COM Installs: 100,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 653.4 MB Rating: 4.3 Version: 2.22 Content Rating: 9+ Author: IGG SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):