King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare App Review
King of Avalon is a medieval fantasy game based on the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Build a mighty city, raise a great army, master the arts of war and strategy, train your dragon, and conquer your foes! Join the mightiest multiplayer alliances to increase your power and slay your enemies! Let the war of kings begin! Fight for glory and honor!
- Great graphics
- Lots of upgrades
- Big map
Users don't like:
- Only one dragon per player
- Lack of strategy
- Simplistic battle animations
Why to choose/Best for:
- Global PvP – fight over powerful bases in the center of each kingdom, dominate other players’ headquarters, and come to your allies’ aid when they are being attacked
- Raise a Dragon – hatch a dragon and train it to become a weapon of mass destruction, customizing its skills to take advantage of its offensive and defensive abilities
- Forge Equipment – create equipment at the forge and equip your hero with weaponry and armor to bolster various stats
- Join an Alliance – join a group of like-minded warriors in the battle for the throne, climbing to the top of the rankings as you decimate foes together
- Variety of Units – train a variety of units that range from archers, foot soldiers, cavalry, and siege machines, each with specific strengths and weaknesses to be utilized in battle
- Get App
- King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare FAQ
King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare FAQ
What should I do when the game cannot load?
To help us make the game more stable, please send the following information:
1. Relevant details about your Internet connection (WiFi, 3G, 4G, do you have connection issues with other apps).
2. A detailed description of the loading issue.
The more detailed your description is, the more helpful it is for us to help you solve your problem as soon as possible.
My game crashes!
Does your game keep crashing? Is it not loading properly? Then try the following troubleshooting tips:- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store or App Store. We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
– Free up your device’s memory by closing apps that are running in the background and not in use.
– Free up storage space by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing unwanted) videos and pictures from your device.
– Many crashes and lagging issues can also be fixed by restarting your device.
Please note, King of Avalon performs best on devices which meet the following specifications:
– More than 512 MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
– Android OS 4.0.3 or better
– iPhone 5 or later
If the crash issue still exists, please contact our support team and provide us with more details about the issue. We’ll be more than happy to help with any issue you have.
What is an Alliance Fortress Skin?
Alliance Fortress Skins are one kind of Skin appearance for Alliance Fortresses and towers. For now, it can only be obtained through Ultimate Alliance Conquest.
Type Alliance-Manage-Alliance Fortress Skin to preview and apply an Alliance Fortress Skin.
- Android Details
Size: 103M Rating: 4.5 Version: 8.3.1 Content Rating: 7+ Author: Century Game Installs: 10,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 325.6 MB Rating: 4.4 Version: 8.3.1 Content Rating: 9+ Author: DianDian Interactive Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):
Pretty slick game, BUT the devs shouldn’t allow a kingdom to attack others with half the power. I spend all this time collecting items to upgrade other items just to log in and find some a-hole with twice my power takes my resources, kills my army, but he has received zero losses… It gets better…
Played this game for a while now. I love the interaction with other players. And there are some great events which are fun.
It’s a great game BUT…
Really interesting game.
I’ve played this for a couple of months now. The gear is nearly impossible to get unless you pay hundreds of dollars for it. It is a fun social game. Unless you pay to play you just don’t advance. Events aren’t worth participating in.