Homescapes App Review
Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family’s mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
- Gorgeous, colorful, and detailed graphics bring the mansion and all the restorations to life.
- Tons of match-3 levels to complete with powerful new boosters and tricky obstacles that change up the formula from Gardenscapes.
- A fantastic combination of match-3 puzzles and house-renovating simulation, with both halves of the gameplay providing an engaging reason to return.
Users don't like:
- Missing out on many of the improvements from Gardenscapes, such as the daily prize wheel and separate challenge stages.
- The coin rewards are still extremely stingy while the costs are extremely high.
- Match-3 stages are extremely challenging and the turn limits often feel a few turns too short, resulting in a lot of replayed levels and lost lives.
Why to choose/Best for:
- Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
- Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
- Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
- A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
- Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
- A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
- Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
- Get App
- Homescapes FAQ
How do I update the game?
For iOS devices:
1. Open the App Store on your device.
2. Tap the Updates icon on the bottom panel.
3. If a new update is available for your game, it will appear in the list. Tap Update next to the update description to download it.
You can also change your device settings to automatically download updates for the apps you have installed:
1. Go to Settings -> iTunes and App Store.
2. In the Automatic Downloads section, turn Updates on.
For Android devices:
1. Open the Play Store app on your device.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner, and then My applications and games.
3. Find the game name in the list and tap it.
4. Tap Update when the game page opens.
You can also adjust your device settings to automatically download updates for the apps you have installed:
1. Open the Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Go to the Settings section.
4. Tap Auto-update apps.
5. Choose one of the following:
– Auto-update apps at any time. Updates will be downloaded via both Wi-Fi and your mobile network.
– Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only. Updates will only start downloading when your device has a Wi-Fi connection.
For Kindle devices:
1. Open Apps -> Store.
2. Tap the menu icon in the bottom part of the screen, and then App Updates (or My Apps).
3. Find the game in the list and tap Update.
Power-ups and how to use them
Power-ups appear on the game field once you match four or more pieces. These power-ups are available in the game right now:
1. Rockets clear all tiles in a row or a column (depending on which direction they’re pointed in). You can get them by matching four pieces in a line.
2. Bombs remove a significant number of pieces in a radius around the bomb once it has been activated. You can get them by matching five or six pieces in an L or T formation.
3. Paper Planes remove one random piece on the field: they tend to hit locked elements or level goals first. When taking off, Paper Planes also destroy neighboring pieces. You can get them by matching four pieces of the same type in a square.
4. Rainbow Balls remove all the pieces of the same type from the field. You can get them by matching five pieces in a line.
Can I replay levels?
Unfortunately, no. Levels you beat can’t be replayed.
- Android Details
Size: 155M Rating: 4.4 Version: 3.5.8 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Playrix Installs: 100,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 289 MB Rating: 4.4 Version: 3.5.8 Content Rating: 4+ Author: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):
The game is very interesting, but there are many disadvantages.
Cool! The game is wonderful, many different competitions, very fascinating.