Enlight Pixaloop App Review
This animation creator brings your photos to life in just a few taps. Create photo animation, from a flicker of flame to cascading waterfalls – the creative possibilities are endless. Pixaloop lets you create and edit moving photos with easy and powerful editing tools.
Enlight Pixaloop is a photo app that allows users to take a photo and then animate it. Users upload the photo to the app and choose whether they want to animate the photo using a still image, a video, or a GIF. Users have the opportunity to choose the duration of the animation, the addition of sound, and the timing. Users can also choose whether they want to create a set of animations played one after another. This app is a fun way to create unique images.
- Easy to use. Pixaloop is incredibly easy to use. The interface is intuitive and pretty self-explanatory. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to create just about any type of animation you can think up of in minutes.
- Moving overlays. The Pixaloop app comes with built-in overlays that let you add some personality to your creations. For example, once you’ve animated your photos, you can add a pre-built twinkle overlay or one with butterflies to make your photos look dreamy.
- Neat effects. You can play around with the built-in camera FX features to easily create cinematic magic. This is great for anyone who’s looking to create professional-quality animated photos.
- Accuracy. With Pixaloop, you can animate your photos right down to the wings of birds flying in the sky. Of course, this is only possible if you have a high-quality photo and a good amount of time to dedicate to animating it. Other effects such as leaves blowing in the wind, or water flowing in the river can be achieved with a lot less effort.
Users don't like:
- Need good source photos. One of the downsides of Pixaloop is that you need high-quality photos to create seamless animations. The better the photo, the better your animation will be. It’s also important to pick out a photo with lots of colors and details. So, for example, you’d want to animate a colorful drink in your cup versus plain water or black tea.
- It takes some time to create perfect animations. The Animate feature in Pixaloop is an advanced tool that requires a good amount of time investment to get the look you want. That said, it’s incredibly easy and intuitive to use. To animate an area in your photo, like sand dunes blowing away in the wind, you’ll have to draw a path that’ll decide the direction the animation flows in and then use anchors and the frozen brush to isolate that section of the photo. This can be a bit confusing for first-time users but it’s relatively easy to get the hang of.
Why to choose/Best for:
- Effects and movements: Pixaloop lets you play around with all kinds of fun overlays to add movement to otherwise static photos. This way, you can add emotion to your photos and playfully distort perspective – even if you’d rather not animate them.
- AI-powered water animation: Pixaloop’s iOS version gives you access to an amazing, AI-powered animation feature that automatically adds natural-looking water movement effects to your creations with a single tap.
- Sky replacement technology: The sky replacement feature lets you replace plain skies with beautiful sunsets and moving clouds instantly. The best part is that it’s actually difficult to tell if it’s an effect or if you just happened to take a really nice shot in front of a beautiful sunset!
- Geometric motion animation: Its geometric photo animation tool lets you add effects to different elements in your photos such as buildings, umbrellas, and towers. For instance, you can make an umbrella spin in a still image or add patterned movement to a historical landmark in a photo.
- Control movement and animation: Pixaloop comes with built-in video effects and overlays that enable you to control movement and animation. You can also change the speed, direction, and style of animation effects.
- Camera FX for cinematic movement: Its camera FX is great if you’re looking to create cinematic movement in your animations and give a more professional look to your photos. For example, you can use the zoom effect, tilt effect, and Dolly Zoom effect to instantly make your creations surreal and breathtaking.
- Get App
- Enlight Pixaloop FAQ
- Android Details
Size: 68M Rating: 3.9 Version: 1.2.8 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Lightricks Ltd. Installs: 10,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 170.7 MB Rating: 4.8 Version: 1.5.6 Content Rating: 4+ Author: Lightricks Ltd. Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):
Its obviously better than other photo animating apps.
This is an exceptional editing app.
This is a great effect app! The only reason I rate a 4 star is because there is too little to use without “Pro”.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This app is awesome!