Candy Crush Saga App Review
Start playing Candy Crush Saga today – a legendary puzzle game loved by millions of players around the world.
- A huge number of puzzles
- Easy gameplay
- Challenging variations
Users don't like:
- Little to no strategy
- Levels are either too hard or too easy
Why to choose/Best for:
- Thousands of the best levels and puzzles in the Candy Kingdom and with more added every 2 weeks your sugar fix is never far away!
- Check back daily and spin the Daily Booster Wheel to receive free tasty rewards, and take part in time limited challenges to earn boosters to help you level up!
- Sweet ways to play: Game modes including Target Score, Clear the Jelly, Collect the Ingredients and Order Mode
- Get to the top of the leaderboard events and compare scores with friends and competitors!
- Get App
- Candy Crush Saga FAQ
Candy Crush Saga FAQ
How do I use boosters?
Boosters are a useful tool in tackling levels for Candy Crush Saga and sometimes can be the perfect tool to hit those hard levels.
There is a range of boosters available in the game which are explained both in-game and in articles elsewhere in this help center, so take a look around and you can find some great tips.
It’s important to know that there are two basic types of boosters.
Some boosters are activated on the pre-game screen ‘goals’ screen. This is shown before you enter a level and will tell you what you need to achieve to pass. Beneath the goal is the listed boosters you can take into the level to help you out. For example, the Color Bomb booster lets you start the level with a Color Bomb already placed randomly on the game board.
Not all boosters can be used on all levels, so make your choice wisely before you start.
The second type of boosters is those you use ‘as-and-when’ in the game. A great example of these is the Candy (Lollipop), Hammer. You can select them at the level you’re playing and use them whenever you need them. This second type of booster (available in gameplay) is shown at the edge of the screen, so you can see which and how many you have at any time.
If you don’t have a booster, tapping it will open the window to show you how much it costs in Gold Bars to by that booster.
What types of boosters are available?
You can purchase all sorts of boosters from the Yeti Shop, each allowing you to do something different in the game:
- Jelly Fish: When Jelly Fish are added to the board and matched with two or more candies of the same color, three extra pieces of jelly of the same color are cleared per fish.
- Coconut Wheel: This rolls either horizontally or vertically over your candies to create three Striped Candies.
- Color Bomb: Switch a Color Bomb with a Plain Candy to eliminate all other candies of the same color.
- Striped and Wrapped: Start your game with one Striped and one Wrapped Candy randomly placed on your game board.
- Lucky Candy: This can be matched to fit any combination. For example, if you have two yellow candies and a Lucky Candy, you can activate the
- Lucky Candy and match it with the yellow ones to clear them.
- 5 Extra Moves: Ideal for those tricky levels in which the standard number of moves isn’t quite enough.
- Lollipop Hammer: This lets you smash a candy of your choice on the board.
- Free Switch: This allows you to switch two different candies without creating a match of three or more. A very strategic booster.
- Bomb Cooler: Watch those ticking time bombs! Add 5 to the countdown for all bombs visible on the game board.
- Sweet Teeth: The Sweet Teeth eat their way through any candy, blockers, or bombs that lie in their path.
- Extra Time: This adds 15 seconds to your gameplay for those all-important timed levels.
- Android Details
Size: Varies with device Rating: 4.6 Version: 220.127.116.11 Content Rating: 3+ Author: King Installs: 1,000,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 278.2 MB Rating: 4.7 Version: 18.104.22.168 Content Rating: 4+ Author: King.com Limited Compatibility: Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):