Angry Birds 2 App Review
Team up with your friends, gather in clans and take on challenges and events in the all-new game modes. Are you ready to evolve your birds and show your skills in the most daring Angry Birds game out there?
- Attractive, fluid, cartoon visuals
- New bird abilities and spells
- Cards let you choose your own strategies
- Puzzling boss fights
Users don't like:
- Similar to previous Angry Birds games
- Free-to-play systems artificially throttle players
Why to choose/Best for:
- Choose your bird
- Multi-stage levels
- Daily challenges
- Level up your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. build the ultimate flock!
- Join a clan to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world
- Impress the mighty eagle in mighty eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop
- Compete in the arena. compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best
- Collect silly hats. collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game
- Bad piggies. the green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener
- Lots of levels. play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events
- Leaderboards. prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards
- Get App
- Angry Birds 2 FAQ
Angry Birds 2 FAQ
What’s the max number of lives you can obtain?
Typically, it’s 5, but for some people, it could be 10 as a result of testing the game. If you’re lucky, you can increase the life from 5 to 6 via a special offer.
What do Strike, Birdie and Headpop mean?
Strike means you completed a room of a level with just one bird, and that grants a bonus of 25K points. Birdie means you completed a room with two birds, and that grants a bonus of 10K points. Headpop is awarded when you hit a pig directly with a bird. Be advised that the bonus points might be lower in the first levels.
Is the card (bird) order always the same?
Nope, it changes every time you start a level.
Do the changing levels have any impact on the score?
Supposedly not. Rovio officially stated that you can pretty much achieve the same score regardless of the structure layouts. Personally, the layouts have made significant difference for me.
- Android Details
Size: 65M Rating: 4.5 Version: 2.40.3 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Rovio Entertainment Corporation Installs: 100,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 803.4 MB Rating: 4.6 Version: 2.40.3 Content Rating: 4+ Author: Rovio Entertainment Oyj Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):