Adobe Premiere Rush App Review
The professional in-app camera lets you capture high-quality content and start editing immediately. Add music and titles to videos for free, use auto-ducking, do voiceovers, and apply video effects to clips within your multitrack timeline with the video editor recommended by influencers, vloggers, and pros. Crop the video screen size to customize and share with your favorite social sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Behance, right from the app. Use for free with three exports, or upgrade for unlimited sharing.
Adobe Premiere Rush mobile app was released on September 27th, 2018. This app provides content creators with mobile-first video editing tools to create and capture videos with intuitive, fast, and powerful editing features. With a simple layout, editors can import videos from their camera roll or nearby devices, trim clips, create titles, add captions, and other light effects.
Rush is available on phones and tablets, making it the perfect mobile editing suite for travel content, on-the-go videos, and personal vlogs. The app also includes tools for adding music to your video, using the device camera to get direct video feedback, and publishing your video straight to the web, social media, and YouTube.
The best part about this app is that it’s free to upload videos online or save them to your camera roll. It’s also compatible with the footage from GoPro devices, making it easier for content creators to capture their adventures.
Premiere Rush is a useful app for any content creator on the go, especially those who enjoy capturing spontaneous, on-the-go moments. Easily edit your footage on the fly with this intuitive, user-friendly app.
- Easy to use and learn
- Generous 100GB of cloud storage
- Automatically syncs between desktop and mobile
- Easy switching between square, landscape, and portrait orientation
- One-click sharing to popular social networking platforms
Users don't like:
- Slow performance
- Few built-in transitions
- Expensive for a standalone subscription
- Lacks popular consumer features like green screen and freeze frame
Why to choose/Best for:
- Shoot, edit, and share online videos
- Pro-quality video editor
- Easy editing
- Multitrack timeline
- Customize titles
- Great sound
- Made for sharing
- Automatically synced to the cloud
- Get App
- Adobe Premiere Rush FAQ
Adobe Premiere Rush FAQ
What is Adobe Premiere Rush?
Adobe Premiere Rush is the first all-in-one, cross-device app for creating and sharing online videos – fast. Edit, fix color, adjust audio, add titles, and more with easy-to-use tools, customizable Motion Graphics templates, and integration with Adobe Stock. And share your videos to your favorite social channels right from the app.
- Easy editing: With an intuitive interface and creative flexibility as you progress, Rush makes editing easy.
- Simple timeline: Arrange scenes with click drag-and-drop ease, access four video tracks, and three audio tracks without gaps in the timeline.
- Customizable titles: Easily add and customize built-in, professionally designed Motion Graphics templates. Hundreds more available on Adobe Stock.
- Add audio: Record voiceovers and use other simple tools like sound balancing, noise reduction, and auto-ducking to make your videos sound great.
- One-click share to social: Add a thumbnail, schedule your post, and publish to multiple social platforms in one click, without leaving Premiere Rush.
- Available cross-device: Edit on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Your edits are automatically synced to the cloud, so you always have access to your latest versions.
How do I get started using Premiere Rush?
Creating videos in Rush is quick and easy.
Available right from the Welcome Screen, Premiere Rush comes with a guided interactive tutorial that walks you through the basics of creating your first video. Learn how to add clips, apply color filters, transitions, and more. To access the tutorial at any time:
- iOS: From the projects screen, open settings (the gear icon). Then tap Preferences and select Start tour again.
- Desktop: Click Help > Start Tour Again.
- Android Details
Size: 73M Rating: 4.1 Version: 126.96.36.19963 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Adobe Installs: 1,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 441.9 MB Rating: 4.6 Version: 1.5.16 Content Rating: 4+ Author: Adobe Inc. Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
iOS (iPhone, iPad):