Adobe Photoshop Express App Review
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–a fun, fast, and easy picture editor for one-touch transformations and photo edits–used by millions of creative individuals. Make pro-looking images with an easy-to-use digital studio on your mobile device.
Adobe Photoshop Express is a mobile app that allows you to edit your photos on your phone. The editor has all of the standard features you would expect from Photoshop, including cropping and resizing, filters, red-eye remover, and more. It also offers various layout templates for your photo that make it easy to create the perfect project!
If you are looking for a mobile app to edit your photos, Adobe Photoshop Express is perfect. It’s easy to use and has all of the features you want to edit a photo.
If you are looking for a mobile app to print photos, Adobe Photoshop Express is also an excellent choice. You can easily print photos directly from the app. The app also offers two options for printing:
- Print a borderless 4×6 photo.
- Print a 4×6 photo with a cardstock back.
Adobe Photoshop Express also has several options for cropping your photo. You can choose from a variety of image templates, including:
- Double Panorama.
- Simple and easy to navigate
- Quite a good set of tools for basic photo editing
- Interacts well with other Adobe products
- Does not require a good configuration, optimized for weak PCs
Users don't like:
- Doesn’t support RAW files
- Does not support photos more than 16 megapixels
- Not suitable for professional photo retouching
Why to choose/Best for:
- Crop photos either freely or to one of many cropping preset including special crop presets for social media.
- Rote and flip photos horizontally and vertically
- Fix horizontal and vertical perspective distortions
- Adjust exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites, and blacks
- Fine-tune temperature, tint, vibrancy and saturation
- Apply clarity and dehaze
- Sharpen and reduce luminance and color noise
- Adjust hue, saturation, and luminance for individual colors
- Apply split toning
- Remove red eyes from humans and even pets (did someone say „cat content?“)
- Create a vignette effect & apply photo frames
- Apply a radial or full blur to an image
- Add text or stickers to a photo
- Create collages
- Blend your photos with textures and overlays
- Publish your photos to a sort of Instagram like Adobe Photo Stream (iPhone only). You can then „borrow“ settings from other photos that were published to the stream and apply them to your own photos.
- Share your photos directly to Photoshop, Lightroom, Creative Cloud, Google Photos, Dropbox, Facebook, or the camera roll
- Get App
- Adobe Photoshop Express FAQ
Adobe Photoshop Express FAQ
How can I access my device photos?
On the first launch, in the permission dialog, select Allow Photo Access. If the access is denied at first launch, enable it from iOS or Android settings.
Can I import photos from Lightroom?
Yes, you can import photos from Lightroom into Photoshop Express. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Creative Cloud icon under More import options and log in to your Creative Cloud account, if you’re not already logged in.
- Click the drop-down icon at the top panel and select Lightroom Photos from the list.
- Select the photo you want to import to Photoshop Express.
How do I restore my purchases?
- For iOS users, click App Settings > Preferences.
- Tap Restore Purchases and provide the account against which you made purchases.
Can I edit raw photos?
Yes, you can edit raw photos. Photoshop Express supports the following RAW formats:
- arw (SONY)
- cr2 (CANON)
- crw (CANON)
- erf (EPSON)
- raf (FUJI)
- 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD)
- dcr (KODAK)
- mrw (KONICA)
- mos (LEAF)
- rwl (LEICA)
- nef & nrw (NIKON)
- orf (OLYMPUS)
- rw2 (PANASONIC)
- pef (PENTAX)
- srw (SAMSUNG)
- Android Details
Size: Varies with device Rating: 4.5 Version: 6.4.597 Content Rating: 3+ Author: Adobe Installs: 100,000,000+
- iOS Details
Size: 285.3 MB Rating: 4.8 Version: 20.20.0 Content Rating: 4+ Author: Adobe Inc. Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
iOS (iPhone, iPad):